DEPARTMENT OF FINE ART AND DESIGN
Title/Qualifications: MA Fine Art
- 2008: International Society for Ceramics Art Education and Exchange (ISCAEE) 28th July to 15th August 2008, Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- 2007: International Society for Ceramics Art Education and Exchange (ISCAEE) 5th October, to 27th October 2007, U.C.C.U., Furnham, U.K.
- 2002: Fulbright Scholars Seminar 12th March to 17th March 2002, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- 2001: South Carolina Society of Artict Seminar, 6th November, 2001, South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, S.G. U.S.A.
PRESENTATION OF PAPERS AT ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCES
- “Traditional Pottery Practice in Kenya” Paper Presented during the Alexandera City Artists Workshop held between 21st and 25th February 2002 in Luisiana State University, L.A. U.S.A.
- “East African Art” Paper presented during the South Charisma Society of Artists Seminar, 6th November 2001, South Carolina State University Orangeburg S.C. U.S.A
- 2008: Exhibition, ISCAEE, National Museum, Nairobi, Kenya.
- 2007: Exhibition, ISCAEE, UCCU, Farnham, U.K.
- 2003: Exhibition Joint Staff Paayapaa Nairobi, Kenya.
- 2002: Exhibition, Collection of Ceramics work done as an Exchange, Claflin University Orange, S.C. U.S.A.
- 1992: Exhibition, M.A.Project Display, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 April 2015 12:28